Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bliss in the Storm

I threw away the past and forgot about the future. It was meaningless to dwell in both.

I set up a new blog called http://the-effective-leader.blogspot.com . I wanted to share what I had learned with others.

I found out a secret today. I found out how to live. Its not easy but then nothing really is. I spent more time thinking then I really do and came across these words that I felt were true.
Life sometimes throws us around and even though we want to do something, we somehow always end up doing something else. Its like the tensions in a rubber band. This frustrates us at times and we know somehow, we got to change, we got to stop, we got to let go, we got to move on. We know we should spend more time on meaningful things like volunteerism and helping people but we always end up too busy to help too busy, too caught up. So this tension swings back and forth and we do things which are different from what we know them to be. So who really wins in this pendulum swing?

I got the answer today:

Love wins, Love always wins

If you recognise this, the answer is from the the book Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. I read the book, saw the answer and felt the answer, and I am happy I found it.

Everyone goes through a Storm in their life, but can we find Bliss in it? Can we be happy and accept what comes out way? I pray for strenght that I may find courage to stand and face that moment.

Love wins in the end. But I look around these days and I find that many people forget how to Love. They are shy at expressing this emotion. Why can't we Love each other? It isn't hard to show affection or to give praise when it is deserved.

All of your being and who you are is filled with emotions. Don't run away, don't hide it. Acknowledge it and you will understand it.



So Live your Life with Love and you will Love your Life.



Best Regards and with Love,
Jonathan Szeto
the lost blogger who found his way

No comments:

http://www.emailcashpro.com